All the content on apkcover is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be public property. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17 , U.S. Code.)
Notice of Copyright Infringement
apkcover.com is in total compliance with 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any fraudulent notices and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws which exist.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on apkcover.com or if links to your copyrighted material are redirected through a search engine and you want this material to be removed, you just have to provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys charges). If you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work clain\med to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in happymod.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please allow us up to 7 business days for an email response.
apkcover.com does not host any kind of copyright and related rights Materials/Content for which whose rights belong to other persons or entities. If Right Holder finds such material/Content or our site then he/she has the Complete right to appeal to the administration so the issue could be resolved.
How the issue could be resolved?
- Existing Content/Application Links will be replaced/Removed to original Application/Content which is provided by the Owner with Complete Credit. As per the will of Right Holder, respected Action will be taken.
- A link of the Application is replaced by the reference to Google Play Store, Appstore, Amazon store or any other official belongs website.
- If Right Holder wants to delete all the references to the Application site then he/she have to confirm their rights to that application hosted on the site. This can be done through:
- Write the Message with Administration Site’s E-mail, With which Offical Application is listed on the official site or company, which developed or published it.
- Write the Message with Administration Site’s E-mail, with Application is specified.
- Send us the Scanned Documents, or Copyright which could easily confirm that copyright is held by the owner.
- All this Can be done by contacting us through our contact page.